Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Well it is Wednesday "hump day"! Yesterday was quite busy. We had tumbling and then the volleyball game. After the game they had a pizza party. Just in case I forgot to mention the game was against the parents and Liz had asked J to play. I kept score and that was more work then I thought it was going to be, had to watch two kids in the process. Monkey got stuck in between the bleachers, don't ask I don't know how, and he was sitting right next to me. I had to call a timeout!!! When we were eating pizza and deserts the players got in a cupcake fight. So today after lunch when I gave GG a cupcake to eat she put it all over her face...like they did last night. Good thing it was easy to clean up! Well that is it for now I need to start laundry and make dinner.

No comments: