Monday, March 14, 2005

Friday we had a great time with Grandma at Olive Garden....YUM! I love that place, I ate so much ;) Then I had to get my glucose test taken and I think I passed it. I felt fine and I was actually able to drink that nasty stuff without gagging. The first 2 times it wasn't cold and this time they gave it to me cold, so in the future if I ever need to take one again for any reason I am not drinking it unless it is COLD! The blood draw wasn't even that bad. Saturday was a very fun filled day. J and I had our OB tour and April came over to watch the kids. GG kept calling her Marni and Monkey said her name like Ape-per-role it was funny. Then that night we had a wedding. GG loved getting ready for it we painted her finger nails light purple to match her dress and we put her hair in clips. The kids had a great time at the wedding. They had goody bags for the kids at our table with things in it for them to do while they waited to eat. I thought that was a really great idea! They also had a children's dish of chicken strips and french fries. Good thing because I don't think the kids would of eaten the other chicken or steak. GG's teacher was at the wedding and so that made it more special too. That was a very late night for both the kids. Then Sunday we went to church without J because he worked that night and needed some sleep. We hung out at g and g A's house until it was time to go to our friends' Baby Open House. The kids got to hold a 4 week old baby boy and they were tickled!!! Today both kids went to school with me and it actually was pretty ok.

Funny GlamorGirl sayings from this last week...
Candles were going in our bedroom and she asked, "Can I turn off the candles?"

Getting ready for the wedding we talked about dancing with each other...
GG: I only want to dance with Monkey
Me: I don't get a dance? Or daddy?
GG: Well I'll dance with all my people!

There was one more but I can't remember it right now. Monkey told me the other night that he wanted to have a baby GG. I love the fact that he loves her so much but we had to explain to him that there is only one GG and she isn't a baby anymore. I think he understood?!?!

No comments: