Thursday, March 03, 2005

First I have to write about yesterday!!! When GG woke up I told her that she was going on a special date with daddy that night. She was so excited about it all day long. She couldn't wait for the time their date started :) J got home from soccer practice at 5:30. GG had eaten dinner and we were getting her ready for the date. She put on her favorite dress and she wanted me to braid her hair. She wanted to look pretty for daddy. Then J stood at the door and she made her entrance. Then he put her coat on her and they left. I gave Monkey dinner and I cleaned the fish tank. When he was done I took him to McDonalds for some "green ice cream" (shamrock shack) and he played. We got home about 10 minutes before they did. All day long J wouldn't tell me where he was taking her, he wanted me to hear it from her. So when they got home she burst out, "Mommy, we went to the Library and we got Willy Wonka and Wizard of Oz. We colored these pictures together. Then we got ice cream at the store. I got chocolate my favorite! It was so much fun." This morning she tells me she wants me to take her on a date...hahaha. I told her that we could have a mom/daughter night some night next week. Now that J will be home at night time he will be able to take her on "dates" once a month. Kids need to have that one on one time and did it show with GG last night. Monkey also enjoyed his time with mommy. He told J he got to eat green ice cream at McDonalds. J didn't know my plans for Monkey and I so he was surprised just like I was with their date. Tonight J was wanting to take me on a date but we couldn't find a sitter in such short time. All the people we normally use were busy, bummer. But he said we will do it next week and that way we will have plenty of time to get a sitter! Tonight we are getting pizza from Pizza Hut we have a free large pizza coupon.

No comments: