Saturday, March 19, 2005

Well it has been awhile since I have been on here so bare with me! We made it through the first week of J's new shift only 13 more months to go! I finally spent the rest of my Christmas money and we bought a DVD player for the van and for J to use at work so he can stay awake. This new shift is working out pretty good, in the fact that J can help me in the morning get the kids ready for school. On Tuesday the kids and I went to soccer practice with J. Before we went outside I took GG to meet her next year teacher and see the room she will be in. Her teacher told me to bring her back again and she will get to pick out her seat and locker for next year. She was pretty excited about getting to pick them out. She also liked her class for next year. Then we went to the park to play while daddy was at practice but it got too cold so we went into the preschool to play with the after school kids. When J was done the kids and I convinced him to go out to eat. The kids wanted McDonalds so we went there even though I wanted Jimmy's. Then we came home the kids got baths and I put both kids to bed and J then I left for the LLL meeting. On Wednesday the kids and I ate at school so that we could go straight to a new playgroup. It was pretty fun considering I lost track of time and we ended up getting home after 4 and I had told J we would be home at 3, oops. Thursday was St. Patty's day so we did fun things at school. I told the kids that I would take them to Mickey D's for a shamrock shake after dinner and we got daddy to come with! As I was getting the kids ready to go J set up the DVD player in the van so that they could watch the movie while drinking their shakes. After we got our treats we sat in the parking lot at GG's Cubbies watching Monsters Inc. and then GG went to Cubbies and we drove around trying to find a cheap gas station, which worked out good because Monkey got to watch a good portion of the movie! Then yesterday nothing really exciting happened but J grilled steaks and they were really good. I can't wait for nicer weather. Today we have cleaned and done laundry. Next year I will be doing my cleaning and laundry while the kids are at school, I can't wait. Well that is it for me.

No comments: