Saturday, March 26, 2005

My days are all messed up because we didn't have school on Friday I keep thinking it is Sunday! Yesterday we went to lunch with my dad and then went downtown to get J a duty bag, well they didn't have one he liked so we stopped at his parents and got directions to another store and went there. So we spent a lot of time in the car but it was fun. This morning I got the kids up and dressed and we went to an Easter Egg hunt at Grandma M's church. The kids had a lot of fun. Then we ran a few errands and ended up back at their house for lunch. I am planning on staying here for another hour and a half so that J can sleep. When we get home we are going to be dying eggs. Then tomorrow is the Easter program at church and both kids are in it then we are going to my in-laws for Easter lunch. It should be a very fun rest of the day and tomorrow!!! That is it for me.

No comments: