Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I can't believe that spring break is half over it is going way too fast for me. Sunday we spent Easter with J's parents after church. GG and Monkey were in the Easter program and they were so cute. Monkey kept pointing at me and telling everyone "There's my mommy!" He is such a little ham. He was also hugging one of his friends while on stage. GG was the loudest one singing. She just loves being in the spot light. When the older kids were singing she was in the pew dancing! She can't wait to be older so she can be in the children's choir. After we ate dinner Liz showed us what she is planning on doing to her room. They were getting rid of her desk, dressers and bed. I asked if I could have the table because I want to use it for scrapbooking. She said sure. We ended up taking one dresser for the baby, the table for me and the bed for GG's room. So the last two hours there was Liz getting everything out of the dresser and taking down the bed so we could bring it home. Monday we switched the kids rooms around. GG's stuff went into the smaller bedroom and Monkey's went into the bigger room because he is going to share it with Red. That was an all day chore let me tell you. I didn't realize how much stuff they each had. We also took the kids to the doctor, Monkey has been breaking out in hives. We are going to have them both tested for allergies sometime in the next month. We also went to my dad's to drop off the organ, that is where we put my new scrapbooking table!!! J washed our van while the kids played outside and I was in the house finishing up the room switch. I was so tired from the long busy day we had and talked J into going to Subway for dinner :) Today I was planning on going through the kids clothes but I just wasn't motivated. So I did the rest of the laundry, went grocery shopping and played outside with the kids for about 4 hours! We had a picnic lunch outside and they were both so excited about that. We also went to the girls soccer practice and played at the park. GG helped with practice and ran after balls for the girls. She loved being able to be apart of the practice, you could just tell from the big smile on her face. Plus, she talked about how she helped the whole way home! It is now 6:30, J is reading books to the kids and then we are putting them to bed. I love having nice weather outside that we can turn off the heat, open up the windows and be outside!!!!!

No comments: