Thursday, September 29, 2005

As I sit here ready to post I hear the giggles of Red in the other room as he plays with his daddy. It brings a smile to my face :) Here is a little update on each of the kids. Red has done a lot of first. He went down the slide for the first time, swung in a swing for the first time, and is getting his first tooth. What a busy little man! Everyone always comments on how good of a baby he is because he is a great baby. He really has no reason to cry because all of his needs are met before they get to the I'm going to cry to get some attention stage. Plus, his big sister and brother are very entertaining to him. When they are at school you can tell he is looking and listening for them. Of course, when we pick them up from school they are all so happy to see each other, GG and Monkey hug and then they both give Red a kiss as he gives them the biggest gummy smile. Now to Monkey, he LOVES school now and we have a hard time getting him to leave. We figured out that the reason he was having hard time was because he thought that the same kids that were in Mrs. Sherry's class last year would be there this year too. It threw him off when it was a whole new group of kids. But now he is making friends and even has a little girl in the class that likes him. I swear there is something wrong with my children...they are too young to have boy/girl friends! On to GG she prayed last night for a baby sister. It was really cute. She said, "Dear God, Thank you for today and the wonderful world. Thank you for my brother Monkey and my baby brother Red, I love them so much. And I would like a baby sister next time my mommy has a baby. Amen." It was funny and sweet. The other day we went to lunch with a boy from GG's class and his twin brothers who are in Monkey's class. That was a lot of fun but on the way there GG says, "Mommy I know who I want to marry." I said, "really?" GG, "Yeah Jacob I." That was the boy we were having lunch with so I told his mom when we got there and she said there conversation on the way to the restaurant was...Jacob, "Mommy can I kiss GG?" the mom "NO!"...Jacob, "can I hug her?" the mom, "NO! no touching her at all!" See there is something wrong with them very wrong :)

No comments: