Thursday, September 29, 2005

Ok two posts in one day! Here we go. This afternoon was so fun. I took the kids to Liz's volleyball game and we stayed for the Varsity game too. J met us there. Then I took the kids to Subway for dinner and then straight to Cubbies. People made me feel so good today and that is always nice. At the volleyball game Sherry told me I was a good mom, another lady told me that Red was such a good baby, and then when I took the kids to Cubbies I asked how Monkey was doing (the first night he cried so I came and sat with him for the last 30 minutes) and the lady told me that my kids are so well behaved "unlike the others" in her words and that she was really glad that they come because they are so sweet and fun. That just made my day. On a side note, at the game my little girl was keeping score. It was so funny a 4 year old was manning the scoreboard! She's so smart. Ok I'm done bragging...hehehe!

No comments: