Saturday, September 10, 2005

I have a nursing Red on my lap so sorry for any wrong spellings or typo's. I swear my kids are nuts...the other night GG was talking in her sleep. She was saying something like, "No not there. Don't put that there it goes over here. Ok that's better." Then last night she said, "You guys are pigs." Don't know what that was about!!! Today was a lot of fun. The kids and I got up and went to a Messy Party, it was the last big shin dig before school starts. We started out with a messy potluck lunch. Then on to the pool of jello, finger and spray paints, a tarp with flour and kitchen utensils, a mud pit, shaving cream table and cookie decorating! The kids had a blast. They each covered their bodies in mud becoming mud monsters! It was fun watching them get so dirty. Red even got his feet in the flour...he curled his toes and started kicking his legs. That's all for now :)

No comments: