Saturday, September 24, 2005

Let's see what happened since last time I updated. Wednesday was J's first day off so we took the kids to a new park to play and they had a blast. Red sat in the baby swing for the first time and also went down the slide on J's lap. Then we ordered pizza for dinner...yummy. Thursday was my debut for my new in-home business so we packed a lunch for us and the kids and when we picked them up from school we took them to the cafeteria to eat lunch, so we could keep the house clean! We played outside for most of the afternoon then J and the two older kids went to Liz's volleyball game and ate dinner there as well. Then they came home long enough to get ready for Awana Cubbies and then my party started. We had a blast and I am off to a great start. I really love their products so it isn't hard to sell them I just let people try them and they can decide for themselves! Then Friday we ran errands and the kids each got to pick out a toy, we had a deal with Monkey and GG got one because she has been doing great at her homework. Then J shortened her bed so it isn't so high, she slept in it last night. Last night we went to some friends house who moved an hour away. They bought their first house so we went to see it. It was very nice, only 5 years old and huge especially for only 2 people! On the way home we talked about our house and if we want to dig out a basement or just move in 5 years?!?! That is a tough one because digging would be messy and moving is just a pain! We've got time to decide. Right now I just love my life the way it is, the house, the kids, and I'm working but on my time. And I feel great. Well Monkey just woke up.

No comments: