Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What a day! What a day! This morning Jeff had training so he was gone so it was mostly my responsibility to get the kids ready...he did help a little before he left. I took them to school and went to my Bible study. Then we ate lunch at the church for really cheap. That was nice. Then we paid bills and went to GG's doctor appointment. That took forever. She had to pee in a cup, that was interesting! Everything is fine with her, thank God. Tonight we are going to our friend Marni's house for dinner. It is the first time we have been to her house since she moved in about 5 months ago. Right now J and GG are making cookies to bring to her house. This is such a nice treat to have J home in the evening during his work week. I like training days!!! Well Red just woke up...isn't that the story of my life! Gotta go

No comments: