Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ok everyone is in bed asleep! Monkey is really having a hard time with this whole being away from me and Red. I am thinking about pulling him out of school...but I want to give it at least 2 weeks. Tonight the kids went to Cubbies and I got called about 45 minutes after I left saying that Monkey started crying and he wanted me. The lady must of thought I was crazy because all I could do at that point was laugh. He has a fun time at school but yet he started crying because another kid was crying. Tonight he cried at Cubbies because he told me it was dark outside. I asked him if he thought I was going to leave him there for the night. He said YES. What a nut. But he does want to go back next week so it must not of been too terrible. He said they played with the parachute, had ice cream sandwiches, made a balloon person, sang songs and played games. I just wish I knew what was going through his head?!?!?! The first week of school is almost over next thing you know it will be summer again. Oh yeah and we went to Liz's volleyball game which they won!!!

No comments: