Monday, February 12, 2007

Randomness...

Saturday GlamorGirl went out with my parents they took her to Rainforest Cafe to eat lunch and she really enjoyed it. Then they went shopping and this is what she came back with...


It is a Princess wig. She looks so funny in it because she should not be a blond, but she really likes it! I even tried it on but took it off before anyone could take a picture :) Then GG and I went to her friends bowling party and we had a fun time. Yesterday after church we hung out with some friends. We went out to eat for lunch then went back to their house to chill. The kids had a blast and so did us adults. We didn't get home until 6:15 so it was a long day!

The kids have gymnastics and then it is back to the regularly scheduled programming around here. Ok one more random thing...we got our taxes done! Yay, bring on the refund check...you got to love kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always wondered if "blondes really do have more fun"? LOL.... I think I have a pretty good time as a brunette. But, I'm such an airhead that my family would tell you my "roots are blonde"!!!

~tonya