Tuesday, April 24, 2007

100 Days of Fitness...

The town that Jeff works in is doing a 100 days of fitness for all the employees of the town and any of their family members. So Jeff and I signed up together. You mark off shoes indicating that you have done 30 minutes of working out or have walked/biked/ran a mile. As you can guess I am on the walking track! They give out prizes too...not that I think I am going to get one. But it is good motivation to get off my behind and exercise. It started April 10th and I have been able to mark off 7 shoes so I have walked 7 miles since that date only one less shoe then Jeff! It has been so beautiful outside that walking has been a lot of fun for both me and the kids. I hope to get 20 shoes marked off by the end of May and after the 100 days so over I hope to have done at least 40 so we'll see!

No comments: