I had another appointment and baby girl is still breech. My body is completely ready for her to come out as the only thing that needs to happen is for her to flip which the midwife believes will put me in labor. The game plan is for me to keep my appointment for Tuesday the 4th and then we will schedule another attempt at the external version and if that doesn't work they are going to do a c-section. She will be here no later then the 14th of September. It could be sooner if she decides its a good idea to flip...which I am desperately praying for because her head being up HURTS so bad. It isn't like a little foot that can easily be moved away, it is a hard part of her body. I did take a 37 week picture today but I really am not motivated to post it, sorry.
I need to go take the kids outside it is absolutely beautiful here.