Friday, October 15, 2010

Poor Ole Blog

I have really been neglecting you! I thought this year was going to be great having 3 mornings to myself but it has proven to be the most busy weeks ever! I think I finally have my routine down with a few adjustments needed. Just to get an idea of my week this is what I do.
Monday: drop 4 kids off at school, go to chiropractor appointment, grab some groceries from Aldi and Valli, help with lunch at school. Then I pick up the two littles and we head home and it is homework with Red and nap for Peanut. Get older kids from school...homework, dinner and bedtime routine.
Tuesday: 3 kids to school, get the rest of the groceries from Trader Joes, take Peanut to Gymnastics, then go pick up Red. Then lunches, homework and nap. Get older kids from school...homework, dinner and bedtime routine.
Wednesday: Drop 4 kids at school, go to Bible study, get grocery before getting the littles from school. Lunch, homework, naps. Get older kids, homework, off to church for dinner and Awana clubs and JAM.
Thursday: 4 kids to school, chiropractor, do a good cleaning of the house, get the kids from littles from school. Lunch, homework, naps. Older kids from school, homework, dinner, and bedtime routine.
Friday: 3 kids to school, come home and do all weeks worth of laundry. Red from school, lunch, homework, naps. Older kids from school, homework, dinner and off to church for JAM.
I'm busy...

Here are some highlights over the past week. Wed. I went on a field trip with GG's class. It was really a cool place it was a settlement from 1890ish area. Then that night it was moms night at Girls TNT so it was a full of my oldest daughter and it was so much fun. Thursday we carved pumpkins. I do have pictures but they aren't on the computer yet. I saved some of the pumpkin goop to try and make pumpkin pudding. It should be interesting! Tonight we have JAM which I am in charge of the gym games along with another leader. Tomorrow we are going to a pumpkin farm with my dad and step mom. Maybe go to the homecoming game at school not sure on that one yet. Sorry for such a random post!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

One BUSY, ma-ma!:)