Friday, October 01, 2010

should be...

Right now there so a few things I can be doing other than blogging but I sit here tired and feeling like I got hit with a truck. My sinuses are not my friend today. Yesterday I went to the chiropractor and she adjusted me to help drain the sinuses and I think it is working because they certainly are draining. This weekend my hubs and I are going away and I was really looking forward to it, I still am but I feel like I am going to be doing way more sleeping then I planned so my body can fight this. On one hand it is good we are going to be kidless and free so that I can have rest but on the other it is a bogus time to feel like this. I washed all our clothes yesterday but didn't fold or put them away and that was one of the things I wanted to get done before we leave. I still haven't even started packing yet, it is only 2 days so not much packing needs to be done but still I have to put some thought into it. I guess I shouldn't be too hard on myself as I did, pay a bill, put money in the bank, returned some things at the store, bought some needed things (toilet paper and such) and got gas in the van. This post is so random all to say I have no motivation today!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better so that you can enjoy your time away!