Saturday, January 15, 2011

Busy Busy...

Today we are getting ready for the party tomorrow to celebrate GlamorGirl turning 10!!!! I still can't believe she is going to be this old. She has asked for homemade ice cream sandwiches to take to school so we are making them today. They are so yummy but very time consuming. First you make chocolate chip cookies and then you put ice cream in between two of them, smooth out the edges, wrap, and then freeze. I have 14 made so far. She has 18 kids in her class. Since Monkey has a summer birthday he said he wanted to have ice cream sandwiches for his half birthday. He and GG are 18 months apart which puts his half birthday a few days after her real birthday! I figured if I'm already making them for her class I will just do it for his class too. Yeah I'm crazy! The house is pretty much cleaned just have some laundry to put away, but no big deal. Then tomorrow I will make the food we are having baked pasta, salad, homemade apple sauce (because it is so much better then store bought!), french bread and cake! Right now Jeff and Red are at a birthday party for his friend from school. So glad he choose Jeff to go as I feel like I need to be doing stuff at home for tomorrow even though I am sitting at the computer updating my blog :) Tonight my dad and step mom are picking up the girl and taking her shopping for her birthday. Can't wait to see what she comes home with it is always interesting! Also tonight Jeff is taking the two boys to the motorcade which they have no idea about. They should have tons of fun. Which means it will just be me and Peanut at home tonight. Love it!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yum, those cookie ice cream sandwiches sound grest! NEAT IDEA! I'll have to try that out when I have some free time...whenever that will be!!;)

Anonymous said...

Motorcade? Let's get this straight. It was MANuary and we went to the Bad Boys of Arenacross.