Monday, January 03, 2011

First post of the NEW YEAR!!!

I wanted to try doing a photo of my kids each month this year and was hoping to post on the first of each month but alas that didn't happen as it is already the 3rd and I didn't get a picture of the kids today. I will shoot for tomorrow and pretend it is the first :)

Just a recap of our break! Christmas with my dad and siblings on the 20th, water park for 3 days, Christmas Eve with Jeff's family, Christmas day spent most of the day at home except for when we took the kids sledding, day after Christmas with Jeff's extended side of the family. Then just chillin at home playing with all the new stuff. New Year's Eve party at our house with families from our Sunday School class. We rang in the New Year kid style at 8pm! New Year's Day was spent at our friends house with my in laws and a bunch of people from church. Then it was over was too fast!

I didn't make any new year's resolutions but I really do want to get into shape and tone the body God gave me. I'm sick of seeing flab! haha It isn't about weight loss as I don't think that would be healthy for me to do that, just want to tone up a bit!

Getting ready for school this morning wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it was still pretty rough! Tonight we went to our friend's for dinner so it was a verily late night for the kids and I hope it won't be bad tomorrow morning.

Check back to see a picture of the kids...

Ok so let's pretend that this is the first of the month picture. I actually took it on the 5th because on the 4th the batteries were dead and I had to charge them over night.

The kids eating breakfast!

No comments: