Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Menu Mon-Wed

I go shopping on Wednesday and so I have decided that I am going to start listing the meals I have planned for the week because I don't always make them on the day I have planned too. Sometimes it rains on the days we are suppose to grill and so I made something different.
Monday we had Fish on the grill with brown rice and Tuesday was Pub Burgers on the grill with salad and chips. The next 6 meals are as follows...
chicken on the grill,
lasagna,
chili,
pancakes with fruit toppings,
fish on the grill,
and hotdogs/brats on the grill.
Each of these meals with have a side or two with them. This should get me to next week Wednesday when I go shopping again!!!

1 comment:

sarahgrace said...

Sounds like some yummy meals! I often switch my meals around as well, and will always plan a sort of back-up meal, because I will inevitably have a night where I don't feel like eating whatever I planned... So picky, I am. :-)