Tuesday, December 06, 2011

My Peanut

This girl is growing up way too fast. She cracks me up daily though. We have been remodeling our bathroom which means the kids have had to use our bathroom for showers. After the first couple of times trying to help Peanut in the shower I started taking one with her, so much easier. Plus, her hair needed conditioner in it after the shampooing because it was getting too tangled. She calls the conditioner "air conditioner" and it is just too funny. I have corrected her a handful of times but figured I would just let it go the way she says it. Another thing she did recently that cracked me up was she came in our bed in the middle of the night. I asked her what was wrong and she said she was scared of the zombies. The next morning when I asked her why she came in my bed she said the same thing. I asked her if she knew what a zombie was and she proceeded to say, "Yes, zombies eat brains and hearts and trees and grass and houses, no they don't eat houses, but they eat people and cars..." She pretty much said they ate anything she could see at the time, except for houses she took that one back! I love her so much.

No comments: