Monday, April 03, 2006

Our Happenings!

Yesterday was pretty interesting. We got up late because we forgot to change the clocks but we still made it to church just 10 minutes late. Not bad. Then when we got home my dad was waiting at the door to take GG and Monkey. So the two older kids were gone from 1 to 6, so Red and I went to a really fun baby shower. Red didn't really get to see the kids until 6 and when he saw them he was smiling and laughing so hard. It was really cute. GG gave him a new nickname "laughy taffy" you know like the candy! I thought that was pretty clever of her. She is so funny. GG ended up in our bed last night because the storm scared her and J ended up in Monkey's bed because he also got scared.(Monkey not J!!!)

Today Red got allergy tested and just like I suspected he is allergic to all dairy from a cow. But stuff from goat and sheep he is good with. Then after school we took the older two to Pizza Hut to redeem their book it certificates. Later today Liz has her first home game of the soccer season. I am hoping to make it there for at least a little bit. The sun is shining right now so I am optimistic.

No comments: