Friday, April 21, 2006

We're BACK!

The kids and I went away to my mom's it was our spring break get-a-way! It was fun Red and I went line dancing with my mom. I just put him in the sling and away we went. He loved it. While I was trying to do the moves he was bouncing up and down in the sling that it made it very difficult to dance.

The funniest thing happened right before we left here. We stopped by my dad's work to drop something off. GG says, "Grandpa would you like to go with us to see your old wife?" She was as serious as day when she said it. I almost died laughing! My dad just told her he had to stay and work. They have been divorced for over 20 years. She is so innocent and I love that.

The kids had a blast playing with my brothers and their new dog. I enjoyed seeing my family. I just wish they lived closer but I think when the toll road is done it will cut down the travel time...I hope! I really have nothing else to say I am just trying to keep myself awake for 20 more minutes so I can see my wonderful hubby. We weren't gone that long but I missed him. I love waking up and seeing his face...I just really enjoy his company.

Oh yeah NEWS FLASH: Monkey can officially buckle himself into his carseat! It is the coolest thing ever :) I push a button to open Monkey and GlamorGirl's side of the van and they pile in and buckle themselves!!! SCORE I just take Red and put him in and by the time I am done strapping him in and get in and strap myself the older two are buckled. It has saved so much time!!!! Can you tell I'm a little excited about that?!?! Well I am just rambling now so I am going to call it quits and surf the net.

No comments: