Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Who will be taller?

Monkey and Red were laying on the ground next to each other and I never realized how long Red is, I got out Monkey's baby book to see how long he was at that age and he was shorter. I think Red is going to be my tallest and GG is going to be my shortest. I thought that was interesting!

We ended up going to the game yesterday and staying for the whole first game. The kids had a blast and they were covered in mud. Today was another game and we went they got dirty but not as bad as yesterday. And this time I was smart and brought a picnic dinner so that when the game ended at 6:15 I just had to take them home, clean them up and then put them to bed. I can tell they are enjoying the time outside :) As am I.

GlamorGirl floored me the other day. She drew a picture on her magna doodle and said, "Mom, can you guess which Bible story I drew?" The picture had a couple of people and a wall. I, of course, said, "Joshua and the battle of Jericho." Her reply was, "No mom. It is Joshua and the battle of Ai. You see this is Joshua." So proceeded to tell me all about the battle that she learned during Bible class. I was just amazed at how much she knew and how accurate she was at retelling it.

No comments: