Saturday, April 01, 2006

He has a NOSE!

Red has found his nose...and the two holes! The last couple of days he has been sticking his fingers up his nose and then just leaving them in there. It is very gross and yet, so funny at the same time. This morning I woke up to a little finger trying to go in my nose. Not the most pleasant of feelings! Yesterday morning Red and I checked out the Library Baby Story time and it was so much fun. We sang and read books and met new little friends. I think this will definitely be added to our schedule of fun activities. Our small group Bible study went good last night and the dinner (a new recipe) turned out really yummy. I love hanging out with other couples, plus one couple has a 3 week old baby girl. Yeah, I got to hold her. Today when the boys wake up from their naps we are going to the store to buy a baby shower gift and then go to church.

No comments: