Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sweetness!

This morning I woke up to my little Red giving me a kiss on my mouth. It was a sweet kiss with no slobber! When I opened my eyes he gave me the biggest smile. What a sweetheart.

Sunday the kids had their Easter program at church and they both did a great job. Such little hams on stage :) We spent the rest of the day at J's parents. The best part was that J didn't work!!!

Yesterday we went to met the K's at the Discovery Center in their town, which is a children's museum. I had the camera because it was in the van from taking pictures at church. I got to take one picture of Monkey and the batteries died. I was so sad. But we had a blast. We stayed til closing then we went back to our friends house for dinner. We left there house after 8pm so it was a pretty late night.

Today we are going to be coloring our Easter eggs...I know a bit late but we have been so busy. This afternoon GG starts her gymnastics class!! Oh yeah, I LOVE BEING ON SPRING BREAK :) Later...

No comments: