Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I'm totally DONE!

Over the past three days we have spent about 12 hours at the carnival. I can't even begin to guess how many times the kids rode all those rides. Last night GG and I went on the spider, I've never liked that ride, but for her I went so she could go. It just re-affirmed my dislike for that ride. The fireworks were great. I mainly watched the kids faces...I'm such a sap...I would rather watch the awe on their faces then the actual fireworks. It was another late night last night and then an early morning for the parade, so tonight my goal is getting them to bed by 9pm but it is already 10 after 7 and dinner is cooking. They *NEED* baths big time so I can't skip that or I would. I am big time beat from walking and being in the sun and heat. I had a great time though, how could you not seeing their faces light up with pure excitement from going on the rides :) Well my brain is mush and that is all I can think of that happened. Oh yeah Red and I almost got killed by a falling cell phone. Just another reason why kids shouldn't have their own. It was a teenager who was riding one of those rides that go upside down right, next to the bumper cars where we were watching GG and Monkey.

No comments: