Thursday, July 13, 2006

We all have clean teeth :)

This morning we had a family dentist appointment at 8am. I don't know what I was thinking trying to get everyone out of the house before 8am!!! But we somehow made it and no one has cavities, that is always a nice feeling. Yesterday morning we didn't have to be anywhere and we just laid in bed for awhile snuggling/cuddling and Monkey jumps on the bed and says, "I want to snuddle you guys too!" It was so funny because he mixed the two words together to make his own. So that is our new phrase when anyone wants to be held. I was making dinner the other night and had asked GG to call dad to see if he was in a beat he was able to come home. And that was it. She ended up getting his voice mail and left him this message. "Hi daddy, we wanted to know what beat you were in? Also can we meet you at a park later?" I asked her what he said and she told me she left a message. Then I asked her what she said and she told me the above. She laughed because she knew I didn't say anything about meeting at a park, when I asked her why she said that she said, "Because I really want to see daddy....and play at the park!" It was cute, you've got to love her for trying.

No comments: