Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The buzz in our house...

The kids have been cracking me up! GG got out a piece of paper and started writing down all the teachers at her school to ask to vote for our picture! She was just going to ask them to vote without telling them where or how :) I have had to tell them several times that there are 19 other people trying to win the Wii just like us. We are a small fish in the big blogosphere, meaning we don't get a lot of traffic like some bloggers do. Now Monkey is the one who took the picture for the contest so he has been saying, "If we win do I get to play it first? I took the picture." I told him, "Yes, it would only be fair since you are the one who took the picture!" Then I hear GG say, "We will win if God wants us to have the Wii." What do you say to that comment?

1 comment:

Kat said...

Thanks for the reminder. I just voted for you again. :)