Monday, June 30, 2008

Great America!

I sit here after being at Great America for 10 hours. We had a good time with no incidents like last year. But we did have a puker, not cool. I was so proud of him for sticking it out and he ended up having a great time after his nap. Before I go to bed I wanted to share one of the funniest things that was said today, coming out of Red's mouth, of course, on the way home. J took his shoes off when we got in the van because he said they hurt. Then he says after smelling his feet. "My socks smell like cream cheese." Never a dull moment that's for sure :)

8 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm so thrilled you guys had beautiful weather for GA:)

Kat said...

HAHAHA!!! What a little "stinker"! ;)

I love Great America! I haven't been there in a few years. I can't wait to go back. So glad you had a good time. :)

Busymama Karen said...

Wow I remember going to Great America as a kid...I'm not saying when that was!

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Cream cheese? Too funny!
I've never heard of Great America...is it like Six Flags or something?

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Well, YAY that you didn't lose anybody, but EWWW... That was very descriptive...

Anonymous said...

Aaah...puking and cream cheese- I hope I don't make that association later!

Not Just Any Jen said...

Oh, I wonder if we live near each other. I have been enjoying Great America since I was a kid. I will be excited when mine are big enough to go.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tonya, sounds like you had fun at the park. We're toying with the idea of going ourselves next month. We're wondering though, if we'll get our money's worth seeing as how we have a "chicken" on our hands and a daredevel, albeit a very short daredevil. Put two adults with this scenario and you get the picture. Could you e-mail me? (Contact my sis for the address.) Thanks a bunch!