Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Keeping Busy

First I just want to thank all of you who wrote such sweet comments. I am doing better today but I try to keep myself as busy as possible. Yesterday GG and I did a few scrapbook pages from our Disney trip, but my mind wandered to that family. Giving my kids hugs and kisses at night makes me think about his little girl and wife. It's hard. I will never understand why he was taken so young. But I believe that God knows why and that it fits His good and prefect plan. I trust in God and I have peace in that, I am sad still believe me but I know that he is up in Heaven, singing and dancing and just having a ball.

3 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Tonya, I am so sorry about your friend... That's just heartbreaking...

Attila the Mom said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :-(

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

I know it's cliche, but time does make it better. My prayers go out also to his family, as they have a long road.