Friday, January 28, 2005

So I got pulled over last night after dropping GG off at Cubbies, it was J! I was thinking to myself, "now what did J tell me to do when I get pulled over?" I haven't really been pulled over in almost 6 years. Monkey got a kick out of the lights though and seeing Daddy as a policeman :) Then J came home and took his break. Monkey passed gas and I told him it stinks. J had Monkey saying, "It doesn't stink, I'm a MAN...I'm a MAN!" Then Monkey turns to me and says after just yelling I'm a man, "Mommy, I have an owie on my arm." In the cutest little voice. J and I laughed so hard, he really doesn't have the concept of I'm a man!!! Anyway, today is FRIDAY, yay. Monkey learned a new potty trick, he can go pee standing up now. GG was funny when we told daddy about him standing up. She said, "how do you pee standing up? That is the funniest thing I have ever heard." I just hope she doesn't try standing up...hehe :) Well I am going to enjoy my weekend.

No comments: