Thursday, January 27, 2005

Well today I had the second person tell me that GlamorGirl looks like Kirsten Dunst. Now these people don't even know each other and I have never mentioned it to anyone. But that is cool that people think she looks like a star, because we certainly think she is a star! Lets see, my car had trouble the other day come to find out I had a flat tire. That was not fun. I have been extremely tired and haven't gotten on the internet since Monday! The baby is moving all the time and I am able to feel the movements when I am standing up now too. When I sit or lay down it is non-stop kicking and moving. I love that feeling, it is so reassuring that the baby is ok! My throwing up has stopped, Thank goodness. I have my next appointment Feb 16th and hopefully we will be able to see the gender at that appointment! Tonight GG has Cubbies and it is pj night. That will be nice to bring her home and just put her in bed :) She has her 4 year check up tomorrow so that should be interesting. She is suppose to get 3 shots, I am thinking maybe she will get one or two and we'll save the others for another day?!?! I haven't really decided, she hasn't had a shot since she was 15 months old. She is caught up but these 3 that she hasn't needed until now. I hate seeing my baby in pain so that will have a lot to do with how many she gets tomorrow. That is it for now...

No comments: