Monday, October 03, 2005

It is Monday, I really have mixed feelings about Mondays...my favorite show is on Monday but I hate getting up early to start the school week. Today was great because my wonderful husband got up and got the kids ready and took them to school so I could sleep. It was a difference between getting up at 7:15 and 9am. I feel very well rested. J and I recorded Red while the kids were at school and also went to the store. Then I went by myself to get the kids from school. I picked GG up first and she got another pink card. I was so happy. Everyday the teacher sends home either a blue card= they were bad, a yellow card= they had a good day or a pink card= the had an exceptionally great day. On Friday she got a pink card for sharing her show and tell toy with her classmates. Then today she got another pink one for helping a friend who was sad. J signed up for GG's first field trip she is going to be tickled to death to have him there. She loves being with him...we all do :) Now it is only Monday and GG has already chosen her show and tell for Friday, I think she likes show and tell! Well Monkey and Red are napping and GG is watching a movie so I really should be doing some productive things. We have a volleyball game to watch at 4:30...

No comments: