Thursday, March 30, 2006

Is Spring really here?!?!

It must be because J and I started spring cleaning. I went through all my clothes and got rid of 3 big bags of clothes. Hmm...I think I had too many clothes! What do you think? Then we decided that we are going to have a garage sale so we started going through a ton of stuff. We are having company over tomorrow night, why did we think that going through our house to downsize was a good idea? Instead of just cleaning really good we changed everything by moving and getting rid of things. I will never understand us!!! We do things so crazy sometimes...ahem *all* the time :)

GG comes up to me before dinner and says, "Mommy, my tooth is loose." I felt it and it wasn't. So I asked her if someone in her class lost a tooth. Sure enough they did. Poor kid will probably be the last to loose a tooth because all her teeth came in so late. Her first tooth made it's appearance at her 1st birthday.

Other than that, we spent so much time outside today. It was absolutely beautiful! Sidewalk chalk, bubbles, and bikes were all played with. I just wish I would have had time to take a walk but we couldn't leave the house in the disarray it was in, so I was inside most of the afternoon cleaning while J was finding a place to put the garage sale stuff in the garage and started working on the yard.

No comments: