Friday, August 25, 2006

It's Raining

We just came inside because it started raining on us. We had a really fun day today. This morning we met with Monkey's teacher Mrs. S and she let him pick out his locker and seat for the school year and she also gave them a job for the first week of school. Monkey chose paper passer then she let him bring home a computer game he was playing. The only problem was it didn't work in our computer :( After we left school we took the kids fishing. Monkey caught a bunch of fish and GG practiced casting. Then J switched her pole to a bobber and she started catching fish, too. Red did really well he walked around and watched the ducks and saw the kids catch fish. It is a boring sport for a little tike! To top of the fun morning J didn't have to go into work until 4:30 :)

I'm a little upset right now with my extended family...for some reason they seem to think that my brother knows my plans better than I do. Very frustrating considering my brother has no idea what his plans are half the time yet they think he knows what we are doing and where we are going for the weekend. AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH! Sorry but my sister just called assuming I was out of town, because of what Kevin said I was doing.

No comments: