Monday, August 14, 2006

Another week of VBS...Hooray!

The kids are doing VBS at their school with their friends. They were so excited to get there today but then GG was upset because she wasn't in the same class as her friend Alina. Go figure. Afterwards we packed a picnic lunch and ate at the park near by with Alina and Matthew and their mom, Chris. The kids had a great time and then we went to the school office to see Grandma on her first day back to work since being gone for 8 weeks at Camp Awana. The kids being gone this morning was weird, I actually kind of missed them. I got used to having them home this summer and now they are going to be starting school in a few weeks. Then I started daydreaming about all the things I could get done around the house while they are at school. J could spend time with Red and I could rock the house! That's all for now.

No comments: