Friday, August 04, 2006

It's over...

The kids were so sad today being the last day of VBS. But since J and I worked it we got to stay for the pizza party afterwards. Last night was the program and it was a lot of fun and we had rootbeer floats after the kids sang! Monkey's class sang a really cute song about Hippos. The nursery kids danced on stage while the other kids sang the NANANA song! Red loved being on the stage so much that when I took him off he started screaming :) GG's class sang a new version of Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes. It was very cute. It was a great week but I am totally and completely exhausted. I thought next week was the other VBS but it is the following week so one week break and then another week of fun!!! Well I need to go take a nap while the two boys are sleeping...

No comments: