Thursday, January 04, 2007

Comical

That is what the kids have been today. First Red ran an errand with me to the bank and was being a goof. Then I picked the kids up from school and they asked what was for lunch and this is my reply..."Pork chops with cottage cheese, strawberries, vanilla yogurt, guacamole and chips." They scream with delight! "That sounds YUMMY." It was just funny to me because it is always..."I don't like this or I don't like that" whenever we sit down to eat. After lunch J left earlier so he could shower at the department. We will have our shower tomorrow! The kids were great with doing their homework that we even got to play a game while Red slept. Then they colored we watched a little television together. Ok, I admit it I was only there so the kids could play with my hair. I love that feeling and thank goodness GG loves to play with hair. A match made in HEAVEN. The kids are at Awana Club and I am catching up on some things that didn't get done while they were at school. That's about all that happened today but I want to leave with these verses...

Psalms 121: 1-2
I lift up my eyes to the hills-
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

I just love knowing my help comes from the Lord who created the heavens and the earth. Very powerful.

No comments: