Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I haven't been on here in awhile...busy busy busy we have been. I can't believe the kids have school tomorrow. They been off for 2 1/2 weeks and it has been great getting to sleep in and just hang out and do fun things as a family. Tomorrow it is back to the daily grind of school, homework, gymnastics and so on. Today we usually go over to our friends house for a day of games, puzzles, and tons of food and fun. But their grandma is in the hospital so it got canceled. So instead J and his dad are re-modeling our bathroom. I am so excited to see the finished product. I wish I would of taken a picture of the before but they have already ripped out the plastic insert and taken off one of the walls.

Yesterday J had to work so my friend Amy and I took the kids out for some fun New Years Eve activities! First we went to Wendy's and got 9 frosties, I had gotten some coupon from my mom-in-law at church that expired that day! It worked out good because Red got one and the rest of us each got two...they were only 6oz! They have vanilla flavor now so I tried it and I must say it was pretty good. Then we went to Chuck E Cheese! Once again we had coupons! We were there for 4 hours. We played for about an hour then ordered pizza and we left there with over 600 tickets! And GG got a free bag of cotton candy, which she decided she doesn't like the taste of it. The kids had a blast and it was a lot of fun for us adults too :) We have another coupon that doesn't expire until February so I think GG might be going there for her birthday lunch!!! I can't believe she is going to be 6 in a matter of 16 days. But I saved the tickets so when we go back we can get more and maybe get nice prizes instead of the cheapo ones. After we left we met J to tell him Happy New Years before the kids went to bed. The kids went to bed right away when we got home and Amy and I watched Pay It Forward then J was home at 11pm and Amy left then we snuggled in bed until the New Year and we kissed! Exciting isn't it?!?!?!

No comments: