Friday, January 19, 2007

I got a hair cut!

I realized I hadn't gotten my hair cut since May and it *really* needed it big time. So my friend met me at the place and she watched the kids for the 45 minutes it took for me to get the shampoo, cut, blow dry and style. I love the feeling after getting your hair done. Too bad my husband went snowboarding he hasn't even seen me yet.

For dinner to night we went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate GG's birthday with my side of the family. We were going to order pizza in but she really wanted to go there. The kids played games and we ate, had cupcakes I had made and brought with and then she opened her presents. She got a really cute sign for her room that says "Princess Parkway", she got a precious moments figure (she gets one from her Aunt Becky every year) with a little girl on a bike with the number 6, and she got a card from my dad and inside was a coupon for a day out with grandma and grandpa. It was really cute. I asked her what she got in the card and she says, "I got a gift certificate." I asked her, "What kind of gift certificate." Her reply, "I get a day to spend grandma and grandpa's money!" We all got a good laugh from that one and my dad says well I guess she is right. She has my dad wrapped around her little finger just like I did when I was little. It's really funny to watch...he has trained her good...she knows to ask him for money :) Well it is my bedtime so goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow snowboarding? That makes saying my hubby is gone fishing sound so boring! We never have "good snow" here.

Have a great weekend!