Friday, September 07, 2007

Enough Baby talk for now!

This morning I started a new Bible study at my church. It is about the inner lives of men and how they think and act differently then us women. I am really excited about getting to know the women in the study better and learning more about how my hubby thinks and feels about things I say and do. The best part is it is biblically based.

I also wanted to get on here and say that the kids start school in 3 days! I can't believe how fast this summer has gone by. Also GlamorGirl starts her ice skating on Saturday while Monkey is in gymnastics. She is super excited about learning how to ice skate. But now I have to go dig out some pants for her to wear on the ice!

As for Red he has started this new thing that I remember GG doing when she was about his age. When he gets in trouble for doing something with daddy he comes running to me crying, "Daddy yell at me. Go scream at him." I then ask if he was naughty to which he replies, "yes" still sobbing. Then I explain if he was naughty then he should of gotten in trouble. It's just so funny they think I'm going to go scold their daddy for discipling them. I look at him and just can't believe how big he has gotten. He is completely potty trained during the day and does pretty well at night but still is wet some mornings but dry for the most of them.

No comments: