Monday, October 29, 2007

Conversations...

We were in the van the other day and I don't even know how we got on this topic but we were talking about the kids getting married. J said something like when you get married make sure your dad gives you money. This is the conversation...
GlamorGirl being the smart little cookie she is says, "Your my dad. So you are going to give me money when I get married?"
He says, "Yes, how much do you want."
She stops and thinks about it for a second and says, "60 dollars."
Then the Monkey pipes up, "Do I get money when I get married?"
J: "Sure how much do you want?"
Monkey thinking about it then gets a really cute little grin on his face says, "A thousand dollars."
J: "Ok, a thousand it is."
At this point we have a completely clueless Red saying, "I want money too."
J and I together say, "Sure and how much do you want?"
Red once again having no idea because he is only 2 says, "48 dollars."
J and I laugh because what an odd number!
Then GG decides she wants to change her money from 60 to 100. J agrees to that and a few minutes later she asked to change it again.
J told her that this was the last time she could change her amount. She went back to her original $60, what a goof.
J said we should remember the amounts that they gave us so when they do get married we can give them that amount. I think that Monkey is the only one that made a good deal!?! So when the three older kids get married we will only be out $1,108 :) I really don't think that is going to happen but it was a very funny conversation none the less.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute!! Great deal, you guys get off pretty cheap. haha