Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Pictures!!!

I was thinking to myself today that I haven't taken many pictures of Peanut lately. They grow and change so fast the first few months that I really want to make sure I get her documented especially in her cute new outfits :)

I want to start off with a picture from the day she came home from the hospital and a picture of her in the same outfit 3 weeks later.



Now here are just some really cute pictures! The white outfit on the gray blanket was taken on Oct 1st and the rest are from TODAY! She is getting so big and super duper cute! Of course these were not all the pictures taken of her as I tend to go crazy with the camera these are my favorites.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - she is just getting so big. The picture of her in the chair makes her look like a 3 month old!!!

KELLI BELLY said...

I agree. She does look so much older in the chair picture. She is absolutely adorable! I love the dress too!

Anonymous said...

How about more pictures of that hott man of yours?

Tee/Tracy said...

Awh, can I hold her? LOL.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

absolutely precious...

Anonymous said...

OH, she's so big and cute!!! Keep the pics coming!