Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Birthday

Today is my birthday, yes, I'm a Halloween baby. This is the last year I have to be in my 20's. And you know what? I'm not even freaking out about it. I really don't feel much different than I did when I was in High School/College, well besides the fact that I have a family of my own now...and a few more responsibilities! All I know is that when my youngest is going off to college I will be 46 years old. Of course, in true hubby fashion J gave me my gift yesterday. As I was washing the dishes he put my mother's necklace on me with my new charm for Peanut. I had been asking for this charm once we hit September since at that point we knew she would be born in that month. This morning he brought me breakfast. I am excited about all the fun we are going to have today. We're going Christmas shopping (my idea) then getting the kids out of school for my birthday lunch. Then trick or treating!

6 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Happy Birthday and Halloween! Have a good time shopping and trick or treating!

Tee/Tracy said...

What a sweet present! Happy birthday!

I heard on the radio this morning that it's Vanilla Ice's birthday, too. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Oh Happy Birthday Tonya!
What a great present...you'll have to post a pic of your necklace with all your charms now!
Wow, your reference to college hit me....lets see, I will be 43 when Lib gets ready for college, 47 when Lu goes and 53 for the last one - OH Lord!

Have a fun time tonight!

WML said...

Hapy Birthday! We missed you at Trunk-or-Treat tonight. I hope you had a great time with your family.

Bloggy Mama said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great one!