Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happenings...

I haven't been on here in a few days because I was sick. Oh how I hate being sick, especially with a newborn. Well, I felt better on Tuesday but took that day to fully recover. But there have been things that I have wanted to write about!

Red is the kind of kid that will eat anything at least ONCE! We went out to eat with my dad and he had gotten a tuna sandwich. My dad gave Red a bite and you could tell by his face he didn't like it and wanted to spit it out. I told him to swallow it and I would give him a drink. Then about 5 minutes later my dad asked him if he wanted another bite. In Red's sweet little voice he says, "I don't like it." It was too funny. This is the conversation J and Red had the other day.
Red: Daddy you have a shoot gun?
J: Yes
Red: Do you shoot the bad guys?
J: No Red
Red: Can I watch a movie?

GlamorGirl has started a club at school with another little girl and they have a song, that they made up. It doesn't really make too much sense but it is all theirs :) Last night she came home got a singing solo and speaking part along with the dancing solo! She was so excited.

Monkey has really grown up this year being in school without his sister around. Last year they had recess together and now they don't see each other at all during the day. He tells me that his favorite thing is recess because the kids always play what he wants to play, soccer. But everyday he comes tells me something from Bible class, his teacher is 90 years old and I can tell Monkey really thinks he is a neat guy with all the stories he tells the class.

Peanut has really started to show her little personality and she is such so sweet. She smiles ALL the time and I love it. Someone said that she is interactive and I would have to agree! I can't believe that tomorrow she will be 6 weeks old. Her best friend was born on Tuesday. Their second child is the same age as Red and they are best buds and so we just figure the girls will be too. Plus girls weighed the same at birth so they already have that in common!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! Selah smiles all the time too, it's so much fun when their personalities start to shine through, isn't it?