Friday, July 18, 2008

Peanut's Check up and Garage Sale

First, I took Peanut to the doctor yesterday evening and my chunky baby weighed in at 19lbs 6 oz that is the same size GG was at 12 months :) She was 30 inches tall which is taller than her sister too. Also she is getting her first tooth. I can feel it better then I can see it. The tooth is coming in but it hadn't broken the skin yet. She pulled herself up to standing last week. I was going to blog it but totally forgot. It was cool because both J and I were there to see her do it for the first time by herself!!! She is also getting on her knees and rocking but when she wants to get places she still army crawls. She's definitely got her own style.

As for the garage sale. The only reason we have all this stuff is because last year our church had a garage sale and all the money went to a missions trip to Honduras. So thinking they would do it again we started saving the stuff to donate and then were told they would not be having another sale. We decided that all the money we make we are just going to donate to missions as that was the plan all along. Another lady from church dropped off a bunch of stuff, she had been saving it for the church sale too. And the kids are having a lemonade stand which teaches them about money. We have talked to them about what they are going to do with their money and GG said she wants to give it to missions at church. The boys haven't really said but I have a feeling they will follow suit. Here is a picture of the kids at their stand.
Aren't they cute? Would you buy from them?

Here is Peanut helping them attract people!
I am taking Monkey and Peanut to a friends for lunch and a play date. Tonight we are watching two girls from church while their parents go on a date.

Here is Monkey going on the water slide at our friends house.

9 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Oh they are too cute! I'd totally buy from them.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Adorable pictures! Now that I know the kids, the pictures mean so much more!

Kristin said...

Looks like the kids had fun with their water/lemonade stand! Those slides are great fun:)

4under3 said...

I would definetly buy from your Little Lemonaders. They look perfect as punch.

Your peanut looks to be just a tad younger than our peas in a pod.

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

I would but anything they want to sell;) Actually, I'd probably just donate to their missions cause!

Kelly said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

mikeanddebbie said...

Yes, I would definitely be buying some lemondade from your cuties!!

The View of You said...

MMMMMMMMMMMM, lemonade was good. I am glad I was able to contribute to the cause.

Ann(ie) said...

I would totally buy from them. They are adorable!!! And um, I want that slide!!!