Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yay! We're DONE.

Can you tell, at all, that I am excited that the garage sale is over??? We did quite well in my humble opinion. Yes, I just typed that out instead of using the abbreviation. Now we just have to figure out what to do with ALL the stuff we have left. There is still a ton in our garage.

GG and Red went to a beach birthday party today and it was really fun. It rained this morning and was looking like it wasn't going to be a good day but by the time the party started it was so nice out. The kids had a great time playing with their friends and I, of course, had fun socializing! I love being the mom :) I feel so blessed to be surrounded by great friends and family. And I just talked to my sis-in-law and they are planning on moving here way sooner than we thought and I am super excited about it. A cousin for the kids to actually have around. Well I need to go practice my part for the skit tomorrow night at church. I feel like there was something else I wanted to get down on the good ole blog but I can't think what it was at this moment! I need me some sleep.

6 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Sounds like a great day, and WHEW! good thing that sale is over!

Tonya said...

Oh yeah I and forgot to mention that I was late getting to the party because for some reason I had it in my head it started at 1:30 and it started at 1pm. Oy.

mikeanddebbie said...

Hooray! Glad the garage sale is done and behind you! Glad you had a fun day!

4under3 said...

Garage sales are so wonderful, aren't they? Until you have to clean up after them. Glad you came out with change in your pocket.

Kristin said...

Thanks for taking time out of your day to come to the party! Thanks to J too for taking care of your other 2! I had fun at the party too! So, glad it didn't pour and that you had fun:)...LASTLY...YIPPEE!!!...the sale is over:)

sarahgrace said...

Yeah...I have to say the tone of this post sounds a little giddy, from excitement to be done and pure tiredness! Get some rest girlie! ;-)