1. You certainly have your hands full. (I hear this more than I care to hear EVER, why do people think that???)
2. Wow 4 kids grocery shopping you are a brave women.
3. It is so nice to see a big family shopping together.
4. A few older people were trying to help me with Red as he was getting a little disobedient towards the end. They said to him, "You better listen to your mommy". However he was too busy
5. Them: All 4 of these kids yours? Me: yes Them: They are beautiful. Me: Thank you. Them: You have such a nice family. (That lady made my day!) She was talking to me as we were getting our deli and that is why her comments were longer.
I do think that I will do my shopping in the evening when J gets home and just take one or two of the kids or none at all!