Monday, July 21, 2008

Blessed.

I feel overwhelmingly blessed. Yesterday we went to church and then went to my in-laws house for the afternoon. I just love being with them and having the kids get to know them. Then we went to night church were I was in a skit. I was so nervous but I guess it went ok. Only one more week of these skits. After church we got invited to a friends house. It ended up being everyone except two people from our small group, plus our kids. We had a blast and the kids loved hanging out with the church kids some more. While we were at their house we got a phone call saying that my sis-in-law was at the hospital. She is on a youth trip this week in Kentucky, I believe. As soon as I got off the phone and relayed the message to everyone there we prayed for her. About 20 minutes later got another call saying she was being sent home from the hospital. They needed to watch her to make sure she doesn't have a concussion.

Another happening: While we were at our friends house a little girl pinned Monkey down and kissed him on the lips. This little girl was at the party on Friday and was taking to playing with Monkey over the other little girls there. Also Friday night she was at our house while her parents were on a date and she wouldn't play with GG at all, she was glued to Monkey. This little girl is only 6 months younger than Monkey so they are closer in age but the last two times she was at our house before this she only played with GG. What can I say he is a handsome little boy :) Not to mention very fun to play with!

5 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Too cute! I'm wondering about Monkey's reaction!

Tonya said...

good question! I don't know because the other kids told me :)

Kat said...

Just looking at your header pic and I can say, yep, you are blessed! :)

Kristin said...

Glad to hear your skit went well and that you had a great Sunday;)

Not Just Any Jen said...

Ha! Was this his first kiss? Too funny!